Man Fashion: Waist Bags for 2009 Spring & Summer

12:09 am Contributed by JW


I have not discussed much about waist bags so far. It does not really mean I'm not a fan of waist bag. Just I don't find one that suit me. Having said that, Jil Sander has released their latest waist bags featured in 2009 Spring/Summer Collection really caught my attention, not only for style and design, but also functionality. Man Fashion Waist Bags Really, I would think this one is not exactly a waist pouch, but a belt with three spacious pockets. Available in two colors – blue and white, it is a perfect, utility accessory for a picnic, a safari or even a night out, what do you think? You can find out more from Jil Sander.
Technorati Tags: , , ,


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments but please keep them on topic. If you would like to request a reciprocal link, or have a press enquiry you should email to amanfashion@gmail[dot]com