Man Celebrity Fashion: David Beckhman on New Year Eve

1:26 am Contributed by JW


Here was the photo of David Beckham and his wife Victoria Beckham on New Years Eve. David is still attract most attention from the public whenever he go. I like his double-breasted coat, especially on him.

I am not a big fans of Victoria, I do like her styles on that day. Until now I'm still don't understand why she has been voted the worst dressed celebrity in an annual list of fashion disasters. Why??
I just did a quick search on the net. The closer (except the material and buttons) that I can find is from Josbank.com, Double-Breasted Camel Hair Topcoat with a regular price tag of $595.00.


What's more, Josbank.com is currently doing winter clearance, and all men clothes (business and casual) are giving up to 60% off. Even the above topcoat is now reduced to $297.50. (50% off)


Shop it: Josbank.com

Tags: , , , , ,


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments but please keep them on topic. If you would like to request a reciprocal link, or have a press enquiry you should email to amanfashion@gmail[dot]com