As everyone here should know, looking smart at work never went out of style.Whether you're in the boardroom or standing around the photocopy machine, how you dress always influence how people perceive you.
Here are a few "must dos and don'ts," that you should consider:-
- Go for a clean, pressed and polished look.
- Wear an undershirt to hide perspiration and chest hairs.
- Wear a straight collar of medium length.
- Suit sleeves should allow for a inch of the shirt cuff to be visible.
- The tip of the tie should sit just above the belt buckle.
- Stick to striped, solid, and small-patterned ties.
- Don't wear socks that have holes in them or ones that have worn thin.
- Shoes must be polished before each use.
- Shoes and belt should match.
- Stock your closet with a basic navy wool blazer, at least one (versatile) blue dress shirt, and a black leather oxford with 3-6 eyelets.
- Tailor suits in arm and trouser length when needed.
So are you ready for Fall?
In summary, what you need to do is get a clean start, building up your wardrobe for this fall and all the functions that take place in your workplace and formal function. When you do this, you will find that you always have appropriate clothing for business, casual or even outdoor.