Men's Top 10 New Year Resolutions

12:01 am Contributed by JW


With Christmas is just over and New Years is just around the corner, people like me is always thinking of what new promises I would like to make to myself for 2009. I believe some of you out there don't think too much about making new resolutions, either because you don't believe in doing such a thing or you have never been able to keep up with them in the past. Others continue to make new resolutions every year (Like me :) ), either because you felt you have kept up with them well enough in the past to warrant making a new one, or you legitimately want to make a lasting change in your lives.. whatever. I came across these top 10 list of New Year Resolutions:-
  1. Spend more time with family
  2. Fit in Fitness
  3. Tame the Bulge
  4. Quit Smoking
  5. Enjoy Life More
  6. Quit Drinking
  7. Get Out of Debt
  8. Learn Something New
  9. Help others
  10. Get Organized
For me, I don't have any issues in relate to points 3, 4, 6, and 7. So all these are fall out from my list. Perhaps I could be healthier with more regular exercises, and constantly learn up something new and of course contribute back to society, is the almost important task. How about yours?
Technorati Tags: , , ,


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
Comments
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. Couture Carrie said...

    These are great!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. I think you have a typo in #5?

  2. JW said...

    Opps..Thanks for highlighting this and is rectified. :)

  3. Terence Sambo said...

    wow glad i dnt smoke or drink...not in debt enjoy life and spend a lot of time with family... :o) great post n nice blog too...u dnt find too many cool mens fashion blogs..

  4. JW said...

    Thanks! Terencesambowrites! Glad to see you here. xoxox

  5. Homme Times said...

    Those really are great new year's resolutions. I don't find myself making any though. I'm one of those people like tou said, that aren't able to actually keep up with them.

  6. JW said...

    Hi Homme Times,

    Happy New Year and glad to see you here again. Well, it's really nothing wrong with that anyway! :)

  7. Terence Sambo said...

    Happy New Year :o)

  8. Anonymous said...

    thanks for stopping by; happy new year to you too! :)

    xoxo,
    La C.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments but please keep them on topic. If you would like to request a reciprocal link, or have a press enquiry you should email to amanfashion@gmail[dot]com