Manhealth.com: 50 Things Men Wish You Knew

1:27 pm Contributed by JW


Found this interesting site, that universal guys truths that all women should understand . What's more, you can even put in your comments now as this site is still cumulating the comments. Here are some of the things extracted from the site that I find it really reflective, and truth! - I just may lie to make you feel good. Don’t be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.

- When you get angry over some stupid little pointless thing, I question your intelligence.

- You’re really bad at faking it.

- If I offer my help while you're getting ready, it means you’re late.

- Never ask me to pick out your outfit. I will invariably get it wrong and make us even more late.

- If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you're not in the car.

- We don't mind being told we look good. Just don't call it a "cute outfit."

- You can pick the movie, but have a reason To find out more, follow this LINK. Have fun


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments but please keep them on topic. If you would like to request a reciprocal link, or have a press enquiry you should email to amanfashion@gmail[dot]com